Friday, August 17, 2007

"How Professionals Can Save Money on Their Merchant Accounts..."

Manna Family Chiropractic, P.C.

310 Shorter Avenue,
Rome, GA 30165



STOP GETTING RIPPED OFF!

"Who Else Wants to Save Money Each and Every Month on
their Credit Card Merchant Account?"

(If you enjoy be getting ripped off each month, then don't read this friendly warning)

Monday, 9:00 a.m.

Dear doctor,

It was a few years ago, and sometimes, when I think about it… it stills bugs me!

You see, I was ripped off by a company that processed the credit card transactions at my office to the tune of many thousands of dollars (nearly seven thousand dollars!). Like many business-people, when the merchant statements came, I never even opened the envelopes. If I did, I wouldn’t have known how to read those stupid statements anyway. I’ve since found out that many of those statements are meant to be confusing on purpose!

I was paying way too much, and paying ridiculous and unnecessary “add-on” fees that I didn’t realize I was paying. In fact, an agent with my new company looked over my statement, I found out that a former merchant company never stopped billing me a “minimum fee” of $40 a month for two years! For nothing! I felt like a real dope for not knowing this, but, in my defense, I can’t keep my eye on everything around here. Anyway, it turns out that my new company beat the rates I was paying by about $35 a month, every month. And, that adds up!

Look, you got to be smart when it comes to credit card merchant companies. If you don’t know what they are charging you, you can be taken advantage of! You need to know that that the deal you are getting is good. In most cases, Steve Pavent and his staff can save you a good deal of money. Just fax him one of your statements (888-447-1828), blocking out the rates, and any private information. Put your contact phone number and e-mail on the fax, so they can call you back and give you a print out of what they can save you. Mostly likely, they have a better deal. If, by chance, they can’t, they’ll be honest and tell you so.

Look, here’s something else you should know. Ninety percent of the time, the existing equipment that you already have in your office can be reprogrammed. In my case, there was no need to buy or lease any new equipment (this is where many merchant companies make the bulk of their profit).

There’s no hidden fees with Steve (in an industry where, unfortunately, can sometimes be the case). All fees will be explained. This is critical!

The company is manned round the clock and effectively deals with any questions or difficulties we have.

Here’s the bottom line. Steve and his staff help people like you and me get the lowest fee possible on their accounts.

Because the problem of over-charging professionals (such as chiropractors, dentists, medical practices, etc.) was so pervasive, I took it upon myself to find people who would be fair with us! And, all it will take to find out if Steve can save you $420 a year (maybe less or maybe more) on merchant fees, is to take five minutes and fax him one of your merchant statements. If you are concerned with privacy, block out your merchant number, and anything else that you want to keep private. You can even block out the rates your present merchant company is charging you, because Steve isn’t going to try to get your business by coming in “just under the wire”. Fax that statement to Steve (or his staff) at 888-447-1828. Put a contact number on your fax so Steve or his staff can call you back.

Look doc, business can be tough enough sometimes. There’s no need to get taken advantage of by merchant companies charging high fees and trying to nickel and dime you to death.

I know you’ll be happy you took the time to follow through with this. I was. If you have questions, Steve’s number is 727-490-2240 X 166. Tell him you read this and you want to save!

Yours very truly,

Robert Manna, D.C.

P.S. Listen to this…. These guys can set you up so that your “monthly fee” patients have their checking accounts automatically debited each month. Doing it this way saves your staff time, and saves you money in merchant fees. Or if you allow patients/clients to pay their bill over time, you can secure that payment through this system.

P.P.S. Get this…I was recently told that a chiropractor in Minnesota was paying over 10% in merchant fees! One guy (in another State) was getting charged $59 a month for postage fees (???). In my opinion, this kind of thing goes on often, and busy business people often don’t realize it for years (if they ever do!)

P.P.P.S. Since Steve agreed to help out the professionals I know, he’s been deluged with calls. His entire staff (Joile, Tom, or John)are fielding the calls.

1 comment:

Mobile App Development Company said...

With Sky, you get a Medical Merchant Accounts with industry-low rates and access to powerful medical professional software for free, all in one place, with personalized customer service and no middle man.
See how medical professions use Sky in their practice
Our medical professional software offer
• Reduce processing fees to save money
• Text and email outstanding patient bills to get paid faster
• Access your payment and billing data from anywhere in the world
• Leverage a “Medical POS” to categorize and itemize your services with custom amounts
• Integrate with existing third-party medical software